Did you know that camp fees cover only 30% the actual cost to safely operate our camps; to bring in talented and smart leaders; and to pay for food and supplies. Support from people like you contributes to the $1,700,000 annual subsidy necessary to maintain these camps.
We simply cannot succeed without your financial support.
Every gift—large or small—makes a difference. Please donate to Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri in support of camp this year.
- $250 could provide for a girl to attend Espresso Self and build self-esteem and confidence
- $100 could provide for a girl to camp with her mom, aunt or grandmother at a She & Me session
- $50 could purchase two riding helmets for safe horseback riding this summer
- $25 could train one adult in First Aid and Child CPR to help your daughter in an emergency
- $15 could purchase two lifejackets for girls to enjoy water activities